Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Challenge #70 - Washi Tape

Happy Saturday .....


 
Challenge #70 is.....

Washi Tape


Any project using a Washi Tape
Please leave a comment after you have posted your project.

 





This Challenge is open until Friday, May 9th at Midnight PST.
At 12:05 am it will then open for voting!
Winner will be announced on Sunday, May 9th.

It took me a while to start using Washi Tape.  I was totally intimidated by it.  Then I just starting 'playing'... there are so many wonderful ideas on Pinterest. 

This is a card I made with Indie Chic Washi tape.  I am still a little nervous using Washi Tape but I think this turned out pretty cute.. and super simple to do.




Look at all these wonderful designs coming out from Queen & Co.  and the best part... the prices.

Instead of $7 to $10, these are only $2.99... crazy cheap.

If you would like me to add your name to the 'waiting list', email me  HERE

They are due to start shipping late May.


Reminders!!
  
Voting is open for Challenge #69 HERE

 
You can see more information on PRIZE levels, Rules and Guidelines for Challenges under Shop Pumpkin Spice News at the top of the page.

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.

Come back Tomorrow for the Winner Announcements for Challenge #68 and Freebie Friday #18
 
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! I was looking for a few articles on uses of washi tape and I came across yours inspiring read.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine